OACP Annual Membership
NEW MEMBER DUES - $200.00
RENEWAL - $150.00
All dues are due on the 31st of January each year. A $50.00 late fee will be charged after January 31.
You must also join the Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Section. That fee is $25.00.
Monthly meetings are held in Tulsa the second Monday of the month for January and February and the third Monday of the month for March-June and August-November. The meetings are at noon in a room reserved in the OneOK cafeteria, 100 W. Fifth Street. There is some type of presentation each month. You should receive an e-mail in advance about the specific topic for that meeting. There could be an exception to the time and location of the meeting, depending on the presenter. Therefore, be sure to keep an eye on your e-mails for notices.
Please be sure to check the on-line calendar for events and trainings.
Remember that by paying your dues, you:
· gain on-line access to the OACP Practice Manual, which is your step by-step guide to the Collaborative Process;
· continue to be listed on the website YourDivorceChoice.com so couples looking for collaborative professionals can easily find you;
· get 25 free OACP brochures (additional brochures are $10.00 for 25);
· have access to the power point presentation for presenting to outside groups;
· will gain access to the 'members only' section of the website;
· gain advantages in growing our group by our affiliation with the OBA Family Law Section;
· have the choice of joining a study group that can help you with your collaborative practice skills; the study group may also work on projects to inform other non-collaborative professionals about OACP;
· get to attend our yearly social function;
· get CLE hours for annual conference and
· can attend local trainings with additional registration fee